At Northway Bank we take the health and safety of our customers and employees as our highest priority.
With the constantly changing situation regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in New Hampshire and around the world, please rest assured that Northway Bank is doing everything possible to keep our customers and employees, and their respective families, safe. We are actively monitoring coronavirus information, updates, and protocol standards from State and Federal medical authorities, keeping our employees informed, and reinforcing best health practices in our branches and offices.
|Drive-up Teller||In-branch Appointment|
steps we are taking
- Northway has a dedicated Business Continuity/Pandemic team that is meeting on a daily basis to ensure that we keep everyone safe while still meeting the needs of our customers.
- We’ve supplemented our regular cleaning procedures with extra sanitizing of frequently used/touched surfaces and fixtures and are educating branch teams on best practices recommended by the CDC.
- We have also asked our staff to stay home if they are ill, if they have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or if they have recently traveled to an area identified by the CDC as warranting self-quarantine.
- We have implemented internal “social distancing” techniques to minimize the typical face-to-face contact by utilizing teleconference calls, video conferencing, and flexible workspaces. In addition, we kindly ask all of our customers to help us maintain a handshake-free zone at all Northway Bank locations.
Banking Options That Support Social Distancing
- Drive-up Teller Service - Each of our 16 branches is equipped with drive-up teller service (except for Concord) which can be utilized to promote social distancing and eliminate the need for you to come into a branch. Branch lobby and drive-up teller service business hours are always kept current and available here.
- Online Banking - If you are not already an Online Banking customer, you can enroll here.
- Mobile Banking - If you are not already a Mobile Banking user, you can learn how to download the app and activate Mobile Banking here.
- Text Banking - Get basic account information in seconds by texting Northway Bank a simple command.
- Telephone Banking - Our Customer Service Center is available at 800-442-6666, Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to noon. 24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking can be reached at 888-568-6310.
- Find the nearest Northway Bank ATM - With a Northway Bank debit or ATM card at one of our ATMs, you can make a deposit, withdrawal, transfer between accounts, or simply make an account balance inquiry.
Employee Direct Deposit - We strongly encourage the use of direct deposit for your employees. If you do not offer this service and want to learn more, please contact us.
Remote Deposit Capture – If you deposit a larger volume of checks, our commercial remote deposit capture solution is available. To learn more, please contact us.
- You can Contact Us in several ways for further assistance.
Links to helpful information and valuable resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- FDIC: Frequently Asked Questions for Bank Customers Affected by Coronavirus (PDF 62KB)
The COVID-19 pandemic situation is described as fluid, changing day to day. Criminals have been very active in this environment. They have already started to profit from this crisis. Most of the scams are based on known fraud tactics, but slightly varied in context to prey upon people’s fears surrounding the virus to facilitate the crimes.
- FBI - to report internet frauds
- FTC - specific for coronavirus scams
- FinCEN - coronavirus updates
- USA.gov - federal government response
- National Center for Disaster Fraud Hotline - 866-720-5721
- National Center for Disaster Fraud Email - email@example.com
- FTC - specific for complaints
- Cybercrimes - Report to FBI