Get the complete picture of your finances.
- Simplified budgeting tools
- Easy to use interface
- See your upcoming bills and income in a clean, calendar view
- Mobile integration and iOS compatibility
- Auto-categorization of transactions
- Integration of your non-Northway Bank accounts for a full picture of your finances
- Email and text alerts
Getting the most out of MyFinance does not require a lot of time. It takes just a few minutes to set up a few of the tools in MyFinance to gain a better view of your financial situation.
- Add accounts from other financial institutions. Your primary accounts will automatically be added the first time you use MyFinance.
- When you add accounts, your transactions and balances will update accordingly.
- Your transactions will categorize themselves with ‘tags’. To personalize these categories, select the transaction and edit the tag.
- Navigate to the Budget tab to create Spending Targets and begin tracking spending by category.
- Click the ‘Add a new spending target’ button and follow the prompts to begin tracking your spending by category. Popular categories to track are groceries, dining out and household.
- Navigate to the Cashflow tab to see your projected day-to-day cash flow.
- Add Incomes & Bills like your paycheck, rent or utilities to more accurately forecast your cash flow.
- Follow the prompts in the Goals tab to create one or more financial goals.
- Select from the available savings and payoff goal types to begin tracking your progress towards your financial aspirations.
You’ve completed the Quick Start set-up. Now continue to explore and monitor your finances!
Be sure to add the MyFinance phone number (802-487-8054) into your contacts for text alerts.